A very easy to prepare and yummy evening snack !
- Heat ghee in a pan[simmer] and roast cashew nuts and raisins. [Till raisin bubbles up]
- Add coconut to the above and mix for 2 minutes.
- Add Rava and roast it for 5-7 minutes. Stir continuously and make sure it is not becoming brown in color.
- Now add sugar and mix well for 3-4 minutes.
- Switch off the stove. Add milk to the mixture and mix very well till the mixture is incorporate.
- Pass the mixture to a bowl and start making balls out of it.